Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hunter said his fight against scores of 4 seats back to home plate for a sub-2 hits

"It's very exciting," Hunter said his fight against scores of 4 seats back to home plate for a sub-2 hits, 1 RBI, "This is what happened? How the ball will fly out of the build a wall that only 5 to 10 inches, but two days a row occurred? I am very pleased with the gloves. I can not believe I did it for two consecutive days. crazy. "
When Buleilake from relief pitcher Jose. Yali Tang and more in the hands of far-reaching almost hit a home run was the leading score when Hunter jumped a timely manner, this "will soon become a home run" ball firmly connected live. The process, Hunter's head hit the wall, and the day before he had just gone through the same process. That is why he can not celebrate this wonderful play has reasons. replica mlb jerseys
"I feel dizzy," he said, "I only get ahead. I do not want to let everyone see that I hit dizzy. I focus back to a rest area."

No comments:

Post a Comment